- Designed to meet the nutritional support needs of people on the autistic spectrum.
- Ultra-Colloidal suspension for optimal absorption.
- Available with or without natural flavoring.
- Gluten, casein and allergen-free.
Advanced Sensitive is a moderate B-vitamin formula, similar to Spectrum Support II, but without herbs, NAC, TMG, MSM and DMAE. Advanced Sensitive is designed for the following people:
Anyone who is sensitive to herbs, or who is doing their own custom herb regimen.
- Those people using methyl-B12 shots that would prefer to avoid TMG.
- Individuals using custom biomedical programs, who prefer not to take TMG, NAC or DMAE, for any reason.
- Those on the low-oxalate diet and other special diets (Advanced Sensitive is our only low-oxalate formula).
- Extremely sensitive children who have done well on Ultra-Sensitive formula and are ready to move up to a more intense multi-vitamin.
- Extremely sensitive adults or children who do well on moderate doses of B vitamins. In liquid-cap form, Advanced Sensitive offers the extreme absorption benefits of liquid supplements, and at the same time is completely free of flavorings, emulsifiers and preservatives.
Advanced Sensitive Formula Vitamins are used together with Ultra-Sensitive Minerals. Ultra-Sensitive Minerals are identical to Spectrum Support Minerals, (used with SSI, SSII, SSIII), except with no herbs or MSM added.
Like all Spectrum Support vitamins and minerals, Advanced Sensitive Formula features highly absorbable, and bioavailable forms of key vitamins and minerals in metabolically significant quantities. Spectrum Support means far more than just basic nutrition. One of the primary intentions of the Spectrum Support Formulas is to thoroughly support Phase II detoxification pathways, to enhance the glutathione, sulfation, glycine, taurine, gluconoride, acetylation, and methylation conjugation of toxins in the body, assisting the body in its natural ability to detoxify itself.
BrainChild Supplements are ethically sourced, free of common allergens and contain no added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or sodium benzoate preservative.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons Servings per container: 48Amount Per % Daily Each Serving Contains Serving Value* Calories 10 Sodium 5 mg <1% Carbohydrates 3 g <1% Vitamin A (mixed carotenoids) 2,000 IU 52% Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 50 mg 83% Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 333 IU 83% Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocppherol acetate) 42 IU 139% Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride) 7 mg 444% Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 7 mg 392% Vitamin B3 (niacinamide & inositol hexaniacinate) 12 mg 58% Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 2 mg 83% Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine alpha ketoglutarate) 5 mg 250% Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333% Biotin 167 mcg 56% Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 33 mg 333% Choline 20 mg ^ Inositol 27 mg ^ Bioflavonoids 12 mg ^ Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ^ Daily value not established
Purified water, xanthan gum, kosher vegetable glycerine, potassiium sorbate, lemon lime flavoring
This formula does not contain any form of folate. Folate is required for good health. Please take some form of folate with this supplement.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates.
As a dietary supplement, 3 times a day with meals. Mix with water or other beverage. Start low and increase gradually to full dose.
NOTE: Start gradually and work up to full dose. For full details, see our complete dosage chart.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS.